Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gentlemen,

Are any of you guys using the above 18’ blades?

If not, what do you recommend?

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
44 Posts

If your drivers side wiper arm looks like this one, then, only the OEM wiper blade will work.

Standard Bosch Micro Edge blades will not fit this arm.

I have not tired Trico yet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can anyone provide where to buy the replacement baldes or wipers for the above wiper arm picture ? That is what I have and I have not been able to fit any standard blade with this. The pin is larger diameter than a standard Bosch/Trico.

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you search I made a posting how to replace complete blades cheap with a little modification to RHD driver side.

There are issues with standard 18" Bosch assemblies especially with the drivers side in UK. I did some minor dremel modification and got it to fit. Our pin is smaller in diameter also to snap into the plastic but an external sleeve fixes that. Two Bosch wipers £7. Lots saved.
linknot sure if it works but here's the body

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hmmm... I fixed wipers recently just by replacing rubber blades with universal set. It cost me around 5$ ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had exactly the same experience only yesterday: The blade seems to be proprietary, with that wind deflector, - but the rubber part still comes straight off and replaces in about one minute with the part from the Bosch Icon! I'll bet any other $2 part might fit it as well?

Curiously, the fitting of the blade to the arm on my car is a simple push-on, meaning that the arm pushes the blade down onto the screen and if you lift the arm, it will simply fall off!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts