Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone could give me a rundown on which cars have the retracting Ecstasy? Particularly interested in Silver Spirit/Spur

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Based on what's in IETIS, I'd presume only models destined for Switzerland and the Middle East had a retractable mascot, and even then I'm not sure whether they were standard equipment or an option.

You'd need to check the build sheets. Here are the sources for same, and I'd use the 800 number to do a preliminary check before spending any money unless a car is being very seriously considered. Though I see now that there is an Australian flag next to "Registered" for you, so I presume you'd have to reach out to Bentley there and the same service would be available.
----------------------------
Rolls-Royce & Bentley, pre-1980, & 1980 through 2003: RREC
The International Club for Rolls-Royce & Bentley Enthusiasts Current fees listed on webpage

Rolls-Royce & Bentley 1980 – 2003: Canada or the U.S.A. Simply call 1-800-777-6923 and give the last five digits of the chassis number and Bentley will e-mail you your build sheet info @ no charge. These documents are far less comprehensive than those available from the RREC.

Rolls-Royce Foundation http://rollsroycefoundation.org/index.html Also has some records related to both RR & Bentley Motorcars, some of which are not common to them and the RREC.
--------------------
I don't know what records may be available from the RROC-Australia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts