Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi List,

My friend has a 77 Silver Wraith II LH drive in decent shape thats been in stoarge for a few years (East Coast US) I'm not sure of the number of miles as the odometer is broken. It runs and drives and he wants to sell it ASAP so as to stop paying storage fees. Does any one have an idea of roughly how much this car might be worth? Is it a better idea to part it out. Does anyone have any advice or is anyone interested in buying it or parts?

there's a not so amazing pic here:

http://www.victorygarage.com/images/storage_rolls.jpg

More pics to follow as soon as I have a chance to get some.

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wraith IIs are rare, but the RHD hurts the value. Value is relative to maintenance, rust, wood, leather, etc. and I'm sure it needs at least 5k to make it worth driving. Even the best maintained Shadow era cars need a couple of thousand dollars worth of misc. repairs to bring them up. The more I learn about these cars, the less I want to pay for them during the initial purchase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi I"am looking for parts if interested in selling parts e mail me at [email protected]
NY Silver Wraith II said:
Hi List,

My friend has a 77 Silver Wraith II LH drive in decent shape thats been in stoarge for a few years (East Coast US) I'm not sure of the number of miles as the odometer is broken. It runs and drives and he wants to sell it ASAP so as to stop paying storage fees. Does any one have an idea of roughly how much this car might be worth? Is it a better idea to part it out. Does anyone have any advice or is anyone interested in buying it or parts?

there's a not so amazing pic here:

http://www.victorygarage.com/images/storage_rolls.jpg

More pics to follow as soon as I have a chance to get some.

Thanks,

B

·
Registered
63 Posts
The car looks good but the sitting for awhile part is the turn off. The brakes and other hydrolic stuff usually needs some repairs and that can be expensive. Other than that buy it and enjoy it. Its the same colour as My shadow 11. If its cheap enough and he is eager enough to sell it I might even be interested in buying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts