Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I’m new to the Bentley and Rolls Royce world and only a pauper so in the process of buying as good a car as I can afford which is a late 90’s Turbo. Haven’t collected it yet so don’t want to jinx it by saying to much.
I have been having a good snoop around on here and the info is great so thank you. I wondered where is the best place to go to get a cover for the old girl.
Thanks again
Brooke

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Alabbasi, agreed and appreciate the link. What you driving in at the moment?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
If in the US, use California Ca Covers. Absolutely the best fit and quality. I been buying them for all my cars. They have covers for indoor or for outdoor applications.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Guys, picked up the old girl today, have been hesitant about saying to much as didn’t want to count my chickens but she is now here.

Can’t believe how lucky I am and and also can’t believe the value for money the sz range offers. Mine is a Bentley turbo Rt and in peacock blue which is a toss up of my favorite color on the turbo, that or wilder berry. This seems like the correct car for me though given dealers attitude and history I hope I have chosen well.

I have a question for any of the guys that are familiar with the oil pressure. The car hasn’t been driven much in the last few years and I plan to rectify that. On my journey home about 120 miles the water temp was great but the oil pressure was high and when accelerating 70-80 ish it was at the max and stayed pretty high the whole journey. Is this anything that needs investigation or area for concern?

lastly some obligatory picturesto prive it’s all true and I didn’t dream it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Wonderfull Bentley RT.
Oil pressure has to be max when driving at those speeds, should be lower at iddling....
Oil pressure depends on oil viscosity ( hot and cold) , engine temp, outside temp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts