Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I'm trying to see if i can find my Dad's 1976 Rolls Royce silver shadow and would love to know if it is still on the road ! Ok here is some information and i will also try and upload some pictures.
My Dad bought the car in July 1987 and bought it from a dealer in manchester.The plate that was on the car then was WBR161 And was owned by a MRS B RADFORD who bought the car from a dealer car called Reg Vardy in leeds . My Dad sold the car in september 1989 to somebody called MIKE LORD in Banbury and that was the last he ever saw of it.At that time the number plate on the car was 2FNM. To try and pin point the car a bit more the colour was scotts pine over larch green. My dad was a member of the Rolls Royce enthusiast club and his name is GORDON KERR. Also to try and pin point it a bit more my Dad had it vanderlised and had boot lid replaced and one side sprayed (it was over 20 years ago so you may be able to tell now) Hope we can find the car as he would be made up ! Kind Regards Alex.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Alex,

Do you know what the chassis number is? It would have to be SRH followed by a number somewhere in the 20000-29999 range.

If the car ever left the UK, many Rolls-Royce clubs keep records on which members own what chassis number.

·
Registered
30 Posts
2 fnm

"2 FNM" currently seems to be active and alive somewhere on a 4 door saloon car in Grey with a first registration date of March 2011.

That is all I can find relating to the index number. If you join the Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts Club, they may be able to help further.

Reg Vardy morphed into Peter Vardy Ltd in 2006 and are still in business with several car brand franchises.

GHOSTHUNTER.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts