Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New member here. My name is Free, live in Missouri USA, and just bought my first Bentley, 2007 Arnage T. Had it about 2 months. Has about 66,000 miles on it. In very good shape seemingly so far! I rotate driving it with my other 2 vehicles, so usually drive 2-3 times a week. Just bought the shop manual for the car yesterday. Getting ready to do some preventative maintenance (air filter, fuel filter, etc.), and I've always done most of my own preventative maintenance work myself on my previous cars. Feel free to ask me any questions! Glad to be here!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Free,

Welcome.......not sure really if you have to buy these manuals today as so much information is available FOC online.

I must admit I bought the whole set of factory RR/B service manuals for my car SS1 as well as all the proper RR workshop service tools from a RR dealer garage that was closing down over 30 years ago.

Apart from the enlarged electrical schematic I had made that is about all I now refer to in the manual and use the ones online

You will probably find this site useful

https://heritage.bentleymotors.com/

All the best

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts