Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
=== EDIT: £2,000 REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE INFO RESULTING IN THE SAFE RETURN OF THE CAR TO OWNER. (He's 82 and has spent years restoring her. Happy to give thief £2k if it means he gets the car back).

===EDIT 2=== Anyone with info should call police on number 101, quoting crime reference number CAD 090779

Stolen vehicle. Please help. My elderly stepfather's vintage Rolls Royce has been stolen from a private garage he used in Maidstone, Kent. Stolen late night/early morning of tues 8th/weds 9th November. He put his heart and soul into restoring it. It is not drivable, so the disgusting thieves must've used a towtruck or similar. They will likely dismantle all his hard work and sell the parts. It's a 1924 Rolls Royce 20hp Laudellette. Please keep an eye out and dm me if you see/saw anything. Its such an unusual and loved vehicle. Police have been informed. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
If you have connections to the RREC and/or RROC I would definitely reach out to them with this information.

This is not the kind of car, whether whole, or in parts, that it's easy to dispose of discreetly. They're just too rare, and there are only certain individuals who would ever be in search of parts from same, most of whom would cut off their own hands rather than buy stolen goods.

The "sudden appearance" of anyone selling parts from this era that hadn't been doing so in the past, and is known to be legitimate, should send up many red flags.

Reactions: Jeff R 1
1 - 3 of 3 Posts