Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start my car it will run for a while then shut off. The last time I had to pump the gas multiple times while it was running in park and then it was fine. I drove it about 30 miles from storage to my home and it ran great. Two days later I started it pulled it out of my garage into the drive way shut it off and washed it. The car would not start when I tried to put it back in the garage. When the igniton is in the aux position there is a clicking noise comming from the engine. This car was my father-in-laws and it has been sitting in his garage for years but it is in perfect condition except I think the exhaust has rusted out, it's a little loud, and some fluid spraying out underneith near the right rear tire. Anyone have any ideas what it could be?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Is it a 67 or 76 Shadow? What is the chassis number?

You will find manuals for the car at rrtechnical.info , and a source of advice on the Australian RROC forum at rroc.org.au .

Leho

·
Registered
1 Posts
72 silver shadow

my 72 will start for awhile when I start it for a few days then it will not start, it will crank but not start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts