Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

Some newbie help on pricing and accident history on a ghost I am purchasing

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  alabbasi 
#1 ·
Hey all ,
I am a newbie to this forum and this would be my first rr ghost (2013 60K miles ). The car has good service history but have a minor accident with rear bumper cover replaced and painted , should I be worried for long term resale etc ?
car is very well optioned , what would you pay for the car ?

#2 ·
The most important thing to consider with this generation of RR is to have a RR dealer within distance to service the car. These cars are serviced thru linkup to the factory. IF the car was serviced properly, all info is retrievable at dealer.

#3 ·
I think that these cars are at the age where depreciation is at it's highest. Accident history will no doubt affect value for some people in the sense that some may refuse to consider one that has been in an accident.

Whether that matters to you depends on how long you plan on keeping it.

#5 ·
I think that these cars are at the age where depreciation is at it's highest. Accident history will no doubt affect value for some people in the sense that some may refuse to consider one that has been in an accident.

Whether that matters to you depends on how long you plan on keeping it.
Planning to keep it for some time but not sure tbh, from price wise how much would I lose or get in headache when trading in because of this accident is the question :)

#4 ·
Thanks for your reply, I am close to service area, i had owned bentley and aston, ferrari and comfortable with repairs, I am trying to get some expert opinion here for price being good etc, it has rear theater , reclining seats and rest of options ( night vision, hud, dynamic cruise etc) the only concern I have is that in future if I trade or sell will this accident cause me grief, price is around 90K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.