Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I bought a 1997 Silver Spur that is located in St. Paul Minnesota and am trying ship it to Miami Fl for more than 3 weeks now. Lots of promises from brokers lots of cancellations. Is anybody else having shipping problems with their Rolls? I have shipped several large vehicles and never had a problem like this before.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I broker my own shipments and have found it harder to ship these large cars than my usual cars. Some drivers don't like them because it puts them over the scales due to weight. It's never usually taken more than 3 weeks especially if you're in a major metroplex and the car is also in a major metroplex.

If the car or you are off the beaten path, it becomes harder because nobody wants to load 8 cars in a city and drive 60 miles to get the 9th one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Should not be an issue. A lot of snowbird cars heading to FL and AZ this time of year. Montway has hauled for two of my friends.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I bought a 1997 Silver Spur that is located in St. Paul Minnesota and am trying ship it to Miami Fl for more than 3 weeks now. Lots of promises from brokers lots of cancellations. Is anybody else having shipping problems with their Rolls? I have shipped several large vehicles and never had a problem like this before.
i just
i just shipped mine from FL to TX no problem

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Minnesota is not part of a regular or often used route. Your car or pickup order is on a database for transporters and if a transporter is close or passing thru they will pick up providing they have room and agree with the price..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts