Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a company that offers a kit that contains a majority of the rubber parts needed for the undercarriage? I'm talking about steering linkage, shocks, links, frame to body mounts, etc. I have found some of them individually, but I was hopeing that if someone were to sell a kit, it would be more inclusive and less expensive. All my rubber parts for the engine and undercarriage need replaceing. Cecil............... :cry:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.