Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks

am doing a complete interior overhaul and struggling to take out rear Squab, back rest.

i have removed the bench seat, removed all the bottom bolts of the back rest, unclipped the sides and everything at the bottom and side is ok and loose.
Its stuck somewhere near the headrest area, i have pushed upwards, downwards, sides but no result. Does any one know if there are any bolts holding back rest in the boot?
Any advice will be appreciated.

regards
Ash

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Folks

am doing a complete interior overhaul and struggling to take out rear Squab, back rest.

i have removed the bench seat, removed all the bottom bolts of the back rest, unclipped the sides and everything at the bottom and side is ok and loose.
Its stuck somewhere near the headrest area, i have pushed upwards, downwards, sides but no result. Does any one know if there are any bolts holding back rest in the boot?

regards
Ash
Hi Hope you managed to remove your rear seat backrest ??
I need to remove the bench part of the seat on my Phantom the caenter seat belt got trapped below it ?
So how does the bench part release/come out. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Folks

regards
Ash
Hello, not sure if you’ve already figured out how to remove the back rest, but I have some tips for that. You need to remove the 2 bolts from the luggage compartment; remove the wall cover to expose the bolts that anchor the back rest to the wall. But for the bench seat (bottom), I don’t know how to remove it, so could you please tell me how to? For the Phantom Drophead 2010. I’d appreciate it greatly if someone could help me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. For bench seat, you need to remove central console cover at the bottom of bench seat, and there are two bolts on left and right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for your advise. But my Rolls Royce is convertible Phantom Drophead coupe 2010. To remove the bench seat all I Had to do was to strongly Push the bench seat against the back rest about half inch horizontally to the rear end of car. This slicing movement will cause 2 hooks disengaged from 2 square holes under the seat. Then bench seat will pop up. There is no bolt to hold the bench seat down. Hopping this will help anyone out there. Alvin Nguyen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts