Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been compiling/maintaining/"publishing" this document on the US RROC forums for quite a while now and thought I had ought to put out a version here.

There are several years of work that have been going into this now and the list is quite extensive. I welcome any additions or corrections that anyone has to offer. In particular I welcome new entries for service providers that fellow RR/Bentley owners have had good to excellent experiences with and information regarding existing entries where experiences of the negative sort have been encountered.

Click:
RR & Bentley Resources File

to download the PDF version of the file.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for this wonderful resource compilation! I've actually contacted several of the listed vendors in regards to Shadow components.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt,

TinyURL is supposed to create a perpetual link, but it didn't.

Introcar has been in this collection for a very long time. It is, however, rather US-centric, though I have some listings for the UK and other countries. As I say in the file itself, additions & corrections are always welcome. Just e-mail any of them you might have to the address I give in the file and I'll take care of updating it.

A corrected clickable link was placed in the original post.

Brian

·
Registered
78 Posts
yeah that worked perfectly. That is a great list, you really have spent a lot of time doing this,

I was glad to see Introcar on the list. We have been spending a lot of time sourcing alternative and OEM products. We now have a wide range of high quality parts made to Rolls Royce spec with Crewe drawings.

I look forward to reading more posts in the future.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hello

Since 1 year I have my 97 Bentley, I've bought twice parts to Introcar.
The seller was Tony.
All has been perfect and the cheapest. :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Leloarer said:
Hello

Since 1 year I have my 97 Bentley, I've bought twice parts to Introcar.
The seller was Tony.
All has been perfect and the cheapest. :D
Good Morning
I am Michael from Somerset England
Which Bentley do you have and what part of France do you come from ?
We travel to France a lot and are looking for a Home there
Michael

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
mattjdduncan said:
brian.
cant seem to open the link. I know it goes back a bit, I am new to the forum and think i can probably add some good info.

Thanks Matt.
Hi Mat
Good to see you hear
I know I should use your email but trying to attract actuality on the site
If you read my post from Friday you will see I have had some fun with my personnel car
I was wondering have you got some push rods ( valves)
Michael

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi there just got back to work and checked the part number of the pushrods. They are actually the same as the early cars so we have plently of used stock at £16 per rod and you can get them new at £33.60 per rod. If you need anything let me know

Matt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts