Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have been compiling/maintaining/"publishing" this document on the US RROC forums for quite a while now and thought I had ought to put out a version here.

There are several years of work that have been going into this now and the list is quite extensive. I welcome any additions or corrections that anyone has to offer. In particular I welcome new entries for service providers that fellow RR/Bentley owners have had good to excellent experiences with and information regarding existing entries where experiences of the negative sort have been encountered.

Click:
RR & Bentley Resources File

to download the PDF version of the file.

· Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matt,

TinyURL is supposed to create a perpetual link, but it didn't.

Introcar has been in this collection for a very long time. It is, however, rather US-centric, though I have some listings for the UK and other countries. As I say in the file itself, additions & corrections are always welcome. Just e-mail any of them you might have to the address I give in the file and I'll take care of updating it.

A corrected clickable link was placed in the original post.

Brian

· Registered
78 Posts
yeah that worked perfectly. That is a great list, you really have spent a lot of time doing this,

I was glad to see Introcar on the list. We have been spending a lot of time sourcing alternative and OEM products. We now have a wide range of high quality parts made to Rolls Royce spec with Crewe drawings.

I look forward to reading more posts in the future.

· Registered
244 Posts
Hello

Since 1 year I have my 97 Bentley, I've bought twice parts to Introcar.
The seller was Tony.
All has been perfect and the cheapest. :D

· Registered
1,558 Posts
Leloarer said:
Hello

Since 1 year I have my 97 Bentley, I've bought twice parts to Introcar.
The seller was Tony.
All has been perfect and the cheapest. :D
Good Morning
I am Michael from Somerset England
Which Bentley do you have and what part of France do you come from ?
We travel to France a lot and are looking for a Home there
Michael

· Registered
1,558 Posts
mattjdduncan said:
brian.
cant seem to open the link. I know it goes back a bit, I am new to the forum and think i can probably add some good info.

Thanks Matt.
Hi Mat
Good to see you hear
I know I should use your email but trying to attract actuality on the site
If you read my post from Friday you will see I have had some fun with my personnel car
I was wondering have you got some push rods ( valves)
Michael

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.