Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am contemplating replacing the factory wheels on my 1986 Spirit with an attractive set of "mag-type" aftermarket wheels. None of the manufacturers (that I know of) list a wheel specifically for this car, so I am forced to buy by specs. I need a 15" wheel, but also need to identify the correct offset, width, and bolt pattern. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I am contemplating replacing the factory wheels on my 1986 Spirit with an attractive set of "mag-type" aftermarket wheels. None of the manufacturers (that I know of) list a wheel specifically for this car, so I am forced to buy by specs. I need a 15" wheel, but also need to identify the correct offset, width, and bolt pattern. Any help is appreciated.
Hi!
SZ Rolls-Royce and Bentleys have a weird bolt pattern, so only Rolls and Bentley designs from back in the day will fit.
On Flying Spares' website they have several sets for sale, maybe you can find something you like?
Es

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
From TSD4400:

Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Number Document

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wheels help

Have a look at my thread from a few weeks back. ^^^(link if it works)
The sizes and offset of those wheels are clear enough in the photos and might be a help.
Both the stud pattern and centre bore size are specific to RR/B. Don't have them to hand but if you can't find them on the web a supplier might be able to measure your spare

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheels help

Have a look at my thread from a few weeks back. ^^^(link if it works)
The sizes and offset of those wheels are clear enough in the photos and might be a help.
Both the stud pattern and centre bore size are specific to RR/B. Don't have them to hand but if you can't find them on the web a supplier might be able to measure your spare
Hello everyone. It is an email from Stockholm, Sweden. I have followed this forum for many years before and after I bought my Shadow II but this is the first time I contribute experience.
I saw your thread regarding Wheels. I have the same rims that I bought from FS, UK. I have them mounted on my Shadow II from -79, SRH 36749, and it works.
Hope my information can help you further.
Best Regards from Sweden.
Classe

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts