Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My current mechanic just retied, and I'm looking for a new place to service my 2000 Continental. Would anyone be able to recommend any shops in the Long Island, New York City area?

Thank You

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I would suggest : European Foreign Classics, Great Neck. 516-829-6815 They are RROC members and advertise in the Flying Lady magazine. There are others, but further away.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would suggest : European Foreign Classics, Great Neck. 516-829-6815 They are RROC members and advertise in the Flying Lady magazine. There are others, but further away.
Appreciate the recommendation, I've heard of them from a friend but was told to look elsewhere for service.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello All,

My current mechanic just retied, and I'm looking for a new place to service my 2000 Continental. Would anyone be able to recommend any shops in the Long Island, New York City area?

Thank You
Depending what you need, you can still use Classic & Sports Cars on 73rd & York despite the guy who trained at Crewe having passed away some years ago. They have access to an Omitec but are reluctant to test drive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you, I haven't heard of Classic & Sports Cars, I'm gonna give them a look.

At the moment just basic stuff just tires and I believe my power steering pump is on its way out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts