Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ay up you lot !. Got some play in the Nearside Rear Drop Link, been looking for replacements. But as usual put the Name Bentley in front of search for anything if you find one it's very Blooming expensive :(,that is of course if you can find one,or preferably 2..Anyone know of anything compatible ?. There are other bits on the Bentley that are interchangeable with other cars. Perhaps someone out there might know. I am surfing the Net and keep hoping. Bet if Mike sees this he might be in the know . Heritage part number for them is UR13778. Have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hi Mate
Don't know of anything off hand but I'll look around for you, youcan get 10% off with this forum I think.
Whats wrong with yours?
Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I see you are in England. Flying Spares breaks up many cars and Introcar will be able to help with new parts.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank's all for the replies

Thank's folk's for the replies. Flying Spares have one in stock that I knew about but it is £200 for just one of them,I am looking to get the dimensions of the one on my Eight and see if there is a compatible bolt size on one of those adjustable Drop Links that are for sale at a reasonable cost,there are hundreds of them :nerd .Will update if I find some compatible. Will also try Westminster as well,cheers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep Jean,that is the one but I have now located both sides good used ones with no play for £120 the 2 from Westminster, seems a good deal to me .Better that paying £400. I am not looking forward to getting the N-S one off as the nut for the top joint is immersed into a metal tube :(:(:eek:. Seems a bit daft to me. The bottom nut is on view. Oh well another learning curve coming up :| :roll:. Bated Breath and fingers crossed. Any one else ever done one ???

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drop Link Images.

Some pictures of the ones I bought from Westminster Spares. Cleaned em up a bit. Might be useful for size reference if you need one.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts