Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Butter knives can be very handy ;)
Are you replacing the radio, or just pulling it out for repairs?

I'm mildly jealous of your 2-stage horn BTW.!

Cheers

Es

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Butter knives can be very handy ;)
Are you replacing the radio, or just pulling it out for repairs?

I'm mildly jealous of your 2-stage horn BTW.!

Cheers

Es
I thought they all had them! They are epic well worth adding if you can

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
You will find alot of info with "unlocking DIN radios" on the web. The release tool is inserted into a small slot on each side of the face of the DIN housing. Check with a flashlight. The keys are very narrow in width..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Other question to the photo: Is it possible to easy remove out the panel with buttons from air conditioning control panel?? I have there some burned-out bulbs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My 6-Disc CD changer is no good, and sent it to United Radio in NY. They couldn’t work on it due to it’s age, so I’m looking for NOS to replace it with. Found a new unit on eBay, along with some used ones. Would like to be able to find an adapter so I could plug in an iPod. Luckily, the dash unit is in good shape.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Maybe try to find something like mp3 CD changer emulator? I saw something like that some time ago. I'm not sure they were available for all types of cd changers, but it is worth to try. On other hand, there is quite popular on ebay service for add BT support to old car audio players. Anyway there are some modern car radios with classic look with BT (at least I saw Blaupunkt).

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Other question to the photo: Is it possible to easy remove out the panel with buttons from air conditioning control panel?? I have there some burned-out bulbs.
I don't think so! Forget which section of the manual I was looking at recently but I think its a bit of a pig.

My 6-Disc CD changer is no good, and sent it to United Radio in NY. They couldn’t work on it due to it’s age, so I’m looking for NOS to replace it with. Found a new unit on eBay, along with some used ones. Would like to be able to find an adapter so I could plug in an iPod. Luckily, the dash unit is in good shape.
Is yours an alpine unit? If so it will likely have a ai-net connection of the back, which as szdowk says you can connect up to device which can handle bluetooth, telephone calls and auxiliary input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts