Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got round to investigating very rusty looking fan housing through the grill mesh,the housing was really badly rusted so I have cleaned it all off as best I can and sprayed it,also inside the rad grille was very rusty,done that as well,looks a lot better now.Also found that one of the fan motors is seized up so really glad I went into the clean up.I will get a new single rad fan off e-bay now to replace the seized up one and fit it into the original fan housing where the old one was.Then ready for the hot weather come summer :D we hope.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took it apart MIke.It was seized up red rusty inside,cleaned it out and used electric spray cleaner in there but no good,only about £15 on e-bay to get a single Fan so going that route.Dread to think what a Bentley fan would cost !!.By the way got a form sent by mail 2-nite for entry to the Rolleston on Dove show and entered the Marlin but John the organizer said it would be O-K to come in one of my other motors if the weather is a bit iffy,hope to see you there Mike.Graham.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts