Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a manufacturer of Steering parts in So. California. We would like to offer all the members in this forum our Rolls Royce and Bentley Steering rack remanufacure service. We only charge 450.00 to completely overhaul your rack and you will receive it back as if it was new. Price comes with Free UPS ground shipping back to you and Lifetime Warranty. You can check our website http:\\www.remsteering.com

We look forward to serving you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We are a manufacturer of Steering parts in So. California. We would like to offer all the members in this forum our Rolls Royce and Bentley Steering rack remanufacure service. We only charge 450.00 to completely overhaul your rack and you will receive it back as if it was new. Price comes with Free UPS ground shipping back to you and Lifetime Warranty. You can check our website http:\\www.remsteering.com

We look forward to serving you.
I have a 1991 Corniche III that the boot seems to be leaking. DO I need to rebuild the whole rack? How long does it take to rebuild and return to me. I am in North Carolina. Can the rebuild be done by a local mechanic if I buy the kit?

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Local mechanic rebuilding a RR rack.
What could possibly go wrong?
Send your rack to someone that has a successful history of rebuilding these and can provide a few customers to contact..
There are only a few in the RR community that can do this.
Taking your rack to a local is an invitation to disaster.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Send your rack to someone that has a successful history of rebuilding these and can provide a few customers to contact..

Thank you, do you have any suggestions on who to rebuild it? I live in Wilmington< NC area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay I want be using a local shop. Any suggestions for the Wilmington NC area for rebuild.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
I would suggest:
Simon Curzon Jim Walters Ronny Shaver John Robison

1 - 6 of 6 Posts