Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buonasera ragazzi,
Perdonatemi se scrivo in italiano, sono un disastro in inglese.
In questi giorni sto lavorando sulla rolls royce silver shadow di mio padre, ragazzo fortunato.
Devo rimuovere le test dei cilindri ma non voglio venire via. Qualcuno mi può aiutare. Grazie
Un semplice amante delle macchine inglesi. Andrea

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Google Translate:

Good evening guys,
Forgive me for writing in Italian, I am a disaster in English.
These days I'm working on my dad's rolls royce silver shadow, lucky boy.
I have to remove the cylinder tests but I don't want to come off. Can anyone help me. Thank you
A simple lover of English cars.
Andrea

Andrea,

Welcome. I would suggest asking on the SY Series I and II 1965-1980 group, as that's where technical support of this sort is generally offered.

Although we have no formal restrictions on language for posting here, the forum is in practice almost entirely English only. Even composing in Italian and running machine translation to English, so that both can be posted, first in your first language but then with machine translation underneath so that most of us will have some idea of what's being asked.

If you have difficulty reading English please let us know, as some of us will do a quick machine translation of whatever we write into Italian and post that along with our response in the original English.

Reactions: Andrea

·
Registered
899 Posts
Good evening guys,
Forgive me for writing in Italian, I am a disaster in English.
These days I'm working on my dad's rolls royce silver shadow, lucky boy.
I have to remove the cylinder tests but I don't want to come off. Can anyone help me. Thank you
A simple lover of English cars. Andrew
It takes a little effort to remove it. Make sure you have everything disconnected on either end of the head as there are accessories in place that can hold things up. We ended up lifting it up enough to put a piece of wood in between the head and the block for a little more leverage while the other guy did some lifting.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buonasera, scusa se rispondo in ritardo, ho anche tolto tutte le fiti ma niente da fare sembra saldata.
Grazi Andrea

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I translate Andrea : " Good evening , excuse me for late reply , I tried everything but it sounds welded "

·
Registered
899 Posts
If you can't budge it, there may be some rust on the studs or you still have a bolt that you've not removed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts