Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Sorry for the delay, just getting used to finding unanswered posts. It doesn't always seem to tell me.

I think you mean the charge cooler. This is the big square thing on top of the ram pipes.
If it has a charge cooler and not just a intake pipe, you will have a seperate coolant tank on the right hand side of the engine bay. You will also have a large nut of the right hand side of the cooler. remove the nut and tank cap and fill with coolant at the cooler. when you see the correct level in the tank, put the cap back on and keep filling the cooler until it is completely full.

A bit of lock tight on the screw and your done.

Let me know how you get on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.