Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Hi Guyz, Have just joined the forum and thought I should profile myself a little bit. I live in Crewe, England where the Bentley Car(s) are made, I am retired, born in Liverpool in 1941 and drive a 1984 Cadillac Seville and Rolls Royce Silver Dawn (1998) perhaps one of the last of the Silver range made at Crewe. Mileage now 16k. One of my other cars is.... Yes a 'Skoda' it's true. I am in a relationship spanning 23 yrs, although my other 'half' is not interested in cars as I am.

·
Administrator
474 Posts
Hi Pete,
Welcome to the forum. That's great that you live in Crewe - now we can all bug you to walk over to the factory and pickup hard-to-find parts and mail them to us. :)

Be sure to post a pic of your car in the Photo Showroom for us to gawk at.

A Cadillac Seville - now that's got to be a pretty rare machine in those parts, maybe even rarer than a RR?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silver Dawn 1998

:wink: Yep, I see the new Bently cars having their test drives, Arnage T, Continental, Flying Spur which is the 4 dr version and CTC Convertible mostly left hand drive for export. They do Spare parts for the older model (car-that is), but anybody in the RREC club would know this. I will post a couple of photos on the site, when I learn how to do. Weather here in England warm for time of year and----sunny, a good time to get those ouside jobs done before the Spring and lighter nights so touring Middle England comes to mind, Oxford, Cambridge, Stratford,etc,etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts