Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

This marks my 1 year anniversary of owning a 2001 Bently Arnage, Peacock Blue with Magnolia interior.

While its taken me most of 9 month to get this car sorted out, im now really enjoying the car.

Mine sat for many years unattended (23,000 Miles) it is now a wonderful car to drive and gets much attention.

Looking forward to learning allot from this site as I already have.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome, congratulations on your anniversary. Do you have any photos you can share with us? I'm sure I'm not the only person who'd like to see your Arnarge.

I passed the one year mark without my Turbo R at home, it's having some work done which has taken longer than expected, though I'm hoping to be reunited with it this week. I'll post some before and after photos soon after. This first year has been more expensive than I hoped for, though still within the expectations the wonderful people on this site gave me when I came here for advice when I started looking to get one. I still love driving it, I didn't used to enjoy driving at all but this has made me enjoy it for the first time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Steering wheel's on the wrong side ;) Apart from that looks very nice.

That colour combination makes it look very regal, do you know what that shade of blue is called?

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
The front end of the BMW Rolls Royce's can't be described that way.
Agreed. But they are without question svelte and sporty, which I like equally well.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I don't mind the new RR's, if I was to have one, they would have to accommodate me to change the front end and get rid of the "up-front" air scoop and hide it.
All modern cars are pretty much like this and I guess it was born from aerodynamics, but it just makes new cars look awful, at least I think so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts