Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on getting a duplicate key for my 1997 Turbo R and realized its probably even more important to obtain a duplicate alarm remote for the Clifford system.

Anyone know where to get this, and how it is programmed for the car?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm battling this process right now on an Arnage T and a Brooklands R. Both using the Clifford alarm system. I bought the factory Omitec tool but I can't get it to talk to the alarm on either car. I suspect that it's because the alarm is armed.

I suspect that if i'm able to disable the alarm, i can program it with my tool. As far as fobs. Your fob should have an FCC id. Google the # and you'll find a replacement remote.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Stirling, I think you'll have to find someone with a factory Mastercheck or Omitec to code the key and fob. I don't know for sure if Tony Curzon at Hyphen Repairs in Mississauga has one but I would expect him to. I can't recall exactly where you are, is he far from you?

·
Administrator
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stirling, I think you'll have to find someone with a factory Mastercheck or Omitec to code the key and fob. I don't know for sure if Tony Curzon at Hyphen Repairs in Mississauga has one but I would expect him to. I can't recall exactly where you are, is he far from you?
Tony can't do it... he's moved a little west of Mississauga now, closer to Erin/Fergus.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I sent the alarm ECU to Bowlings in UK. Not exactly cheap but job done,new internals,new fobs,plug and play. Job done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts