Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I am doing this correctly as the instructions for new members are a little vague.

I am hoping to collect my 1991 Silver Spirit Automatic towards the end of next week. I am assured the 39000 on the clock is genuine & it tallies with the M.O.T. Gov. mileage records. I have a Harley Davison 1200 Sportster for my leisure at the moment, but as I am now fast approaching my 74th B/day I am thinking it is time to hang up my helmet & take to a more sedentary form of leisure transport more befitting my years. The car has currently being maintained by Paul Mackley Engineering (Nottingham) who I hope to continue with. Any help & tips will be greatly appreciated

Martin Brown

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Welcome, Martin, Lovely colour. Do you know the name? If not it may be on a small metal plate underside the front bonnet corner.
If you have been following this marque for some time, you will know that proper maintenance is paramount along with regular use. In this day we live in, there is a great pleasure going for a drive.
I trust the previous tech's know your car and obviously RR informed.
Good start!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I said in my opening introduction I will collect my car Thursday or Friday next week so I will be looking for the name, I intend to use it 2 or 3 times a week for relaxing driving mostly in the countryside & maybe a little Trout fishing on a reservoir at Fly Fish Eyebrook - Leicestershire Trout Fishery | Unrivalled trout fly fishing in Leicestershire it's located in Rutland nice & remote approx 20miles away from home. I am not a good fly fisherman so hopefully the car should not have a strong fishy aroma. I will be sad to part with my Harley but the bride will be happy at least. Thanks for your interest I hope to enjoy my dotage wafting down country lanes. Martin ([email protected])

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Welcome. Lovely car.

I'll bet on Carribean Blue (RR Code 9510514 - BASF Code L68B064) and in the later formulation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts