Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I must say, it's good to back to the 'Flying B'. After a '67 T1 some years ago, I was on a spell of Ferraris (which are wonderful cars...had four 308s and a 400i) but having recently sold my '82 GTSi I decided it was time to come back to Bentley having not driven the 308 much this past season. Anyhow, I purchased a 1989 Tudor Red over Magnolia (piped in red) car from Florida with a hair over 100K on the clock as my intentions are to run the car up until the first big snowfall of the year and when the weather turns nasty I'll press the Range Rover back into daily service. Also, as if one Bentley isn't enough, I'll shortly be going to retrieve a '91 car with 55K on it in gorgeous condition. I'm not sure what I'll do with it just yet but my original intention was if I sold the Range Rover, I would run the Tudor Red car all year and then use the Silver '91 for summer driving only.

I will have some questions which I will post in the appropriate forum here but in the meantime, just wanted to say hi!

·
Administrator
460 Posts
Great to have you aboard Aaron and look forward to seeing you more on the forum. Sounds like you'll be a great addition to our community!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts