Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I stumbled on this forum when reading posts from another one and thought it would be a great idea to join. My name is Simon and I live in Framsden Suffolk England. Bought my first Rolls Royce in 2003. A Silver Spirit II in Navy Blue with parchment interior, great combination in my opinion. Since then I have added to my collection with a Barker bodied 20/25 limousine (1936), Silver Cloud I 1957, Bentley SI 1956, Bentley mark IV 1950, 3 Silver Shadows, 1 being long wheel base. I do try and do repairs and maintenance myself unless it is beyond me but I feel that is where this forum could be very useful.

Kind regards Simon. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Simon, wow nice colection fella, i'm just up the road from you in Norwich Norfolk, only have one Bentley at the moment but i now understand why people love them so much.. awesome cars,

all the best eamonn

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Eamonn, are you south of Norwich or north. Are you also a RREC member or have you gone for the Bentley drivers club? I am an RREC member where they have very interesting forums also. If your´re not why not check it out on line.
Regards Simon

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm North/east Norwich in which was a village called Sprowston,but it's grown and more of a suburb now.
I've not decided which club to join yet,(i'll probably end up joining both, i belong to so many car marque clubs lol, part of being a petrol head i guess lol) I'll check the RREC out first.

i was hoping to meet some fellow Bentley/Rolls Royce Owners at the Norfolk Gala day but everyone appeared to be doing the same as me and walking round looking at the other cars but i got some lovely pictures of some fantastic looking Bentleys

There are a couple of shows this weekend one a seething airfield and an American Car show in thetford, i'll probably be at seething as i'm at a show at mildenhall on saturday and theres only so many times one can drive down the A11 in one week lol

Al the Best
eamonn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts