Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all. I am about to purchase a Silver Spur with 15K miles on the clock. New tires handbrakes and refurbished hydraulic suspension system (whatever refurbished means). Anyway, I am looking forward to this ownership. I have always been a Corvette person with 26 of those purchased throughout my life. Many of them in the 1,000HP range. As for the speed factor I now have a 2500HP twin turbo Viper that soothes that need. But this time, I wanted some vintage class and comfort. Looking forward to chatting about with all of you!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome! I've not driven any of the cars you've listed, though the Silver Spur has a lot in common with my Turbo R. I imagine it'll be a very different experience to what you're used to! With the suspension refurbished it should ride extremely comfortably.

·
Super Moderator
1,365 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to read through "Instructions for navigating the site" and "How to reply to a discussion thread" in the FAQ section, link here: FAQ

Did you get any maintenance records or copies of repair invoices with it? Low mileage on these cars can be problematic as regular service schedules are often not adhered to. Hopefully the brake system has been overhauled in addition to the rear suspension height control which you have mentioned. What year is the Spur?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts