Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thank you both for your sage advice. I am new to the Shadow and I am trying to educate myself. I recently drove one for the first time and loved the ride quality. My history includes English and Italian sports cars but my "need for speed" is not as strong as it once was. I am comfortable "turning wrenches" although I have never touched a hydropnumatic system before. I am retired and my preference is to find the earliest car (I like the Chippendale dash) with the best exterior and interior and go through the mechanicals. That way I can learn about the subsystems and update/modernize as is prudent while retaining all that makes it a Rolls. If anyone has any suggestions/links that will expand my knowledge I would appreciate hearing from you. I am in no rush to get a car and for now I am trying to educate myself so as to be in a position to recognize the right car when it comes along. If there are any experienced owners in the Metropolitan DC area I would love to meet you.

Moderator note: Ottocycle has posted recently in the classifieds inquiring about a Shadow listed for sale there but the dialogue in that thread has now veered away from the car in question so I have moved it to a new topic more aligned with his latest post above.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts