Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Sydney, Australia. My Name Is Jonathan Raven and My passion is Bentleys, all of them from start to current models and I would welcome any chance to converse with people of like mind.
Look foward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jonathan,

Where do you live ?

After moving from Forrest in Canberra to go to Sydney University after school, I have lived in the Sydney suburbs of Wollstonecraft, Greenwich, Vaucluse (my dad's original home), Mosman, Woollahra (where I have a house still), Paddington, Newtown (as a University student at College at SU) and Surry Hills. I have had my R-Type and T-Series at each home.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stirling said:
Great to have you aboard ravenj. You're the second Australian to join us this week... keep 'em coming!
Sterling,
Many thanks for your kind greeting. It will be a great pleasure to exchange e-mails with people who share the Bentley and Rolls Royce passion.
Regards, Jonathan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richard Treacy said:
Hi Jonathan,

Where do you live ?

After moving from Forrest in Canberra to go to Sydney University after school, I have lived in the Sydney suburbs of Wollstonecraft, Greenwich, Vaucluse (my dad's original home), Mosman, Woollahra (where I have a house still), Paddington, Newtown (as a University student at College at SU) and Surry Hills. I have had my R-Type and T-Series at each home.
Richard,
Greetings from Australia. Is great to hear from you. I live in Sydney's west at a place called Mulgoa, at the foot of the Blue Mountains. If you don't know the area it's mostly made up of people who like a lot of space and live on several hectares.
Regards,
Jonathan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts