Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for letting me be a member of you group! I am a newby to RR..I have restored Corvettes (4) but alas I am getting too old to bend over and fold myself up to gain entry, and my new toy is easy to get in & out of (Not quite as fast though)... :( I purchased a 1978 Shadow II and it had a lot of paint/body damage, but it ran good...I am almost done and it looks great ( I will post photos)..But alas, went out to start her and she would not turn over...Ignition switch is dead....I will not elaborate here, as this is probably not the right forum...But thatnks for having me & Iwill go to the right page to pose my questions on repair...Thanks again,

Lee Benson

·
Administrator
454 Posts
Thanks for joining us Lee and welcome to your new RR adventure!

Hopefully we'll be able to help you with some of the issues your Silver Shadow II is having.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi, missed the intro thread. Often drive down to LA from Vancouver, passed by your home town along I5 many times. You might want to join the RROC. Was into Corvette's and almost bought a new one this year. But tickets mainly, sports are not as much fun anymore. RR/B's are much better long touring machines!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts