Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,first Maltese on the forum.Rollers for private use are not so common in malta so i feel the need to share my experiences with other rolls royce owners.My collection consists of 1947 Wraith,1956 Cloud,Shadow1 and 2 and aSpirit.The best thrills with these cars is when i race with them.All mechanical work is done by myself trial and error. :)

· Administrator
571 Posts
Hello Kenco,
Welcome to the forum and, yes, I believe you are the first member from Malta on here. Be sure to bring all your Maltese friends with RR&B along!

I hope you enjoy the forum and will stay around. Your experience will be welcome.

Regards,

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou for your warm welcome,unfortunately most rollers in Malta are garage hire for weddings who are not really keen on the cars but only the economical side.These are pics from my last race.In this capital circuit i passed an SL350 v8 and some other sports cars such e types.It was really fun

· Registered
229 Posts
new member from maltateurope

Nice to her from someone from the lovely island of Malta. Had the great privilege of going to Malta some years ago to work on a spirit for a week, fond memories. Do you race on the island, if so expect that is entertaining with your roads. Enjoy your cars and use of them!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its nice to hear you have good memories of malta.Yes the local roads are more suitable for a landy but it increases the challenge when racing with a roller.The last race was around Valletta and in two weeks time we have a race in Gozo a sister island to Malta.Bentlyman please do inform me if you are coming to Malta as you can visit when there is a classic car race.Usually there are around 80 contestants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.