Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello
I recently purchased a 1975 shadow here in Texas
White on red with 60,000 miles it was in a sad state having sat for two years with a broken fan shaft.
I replaced the fan clutch along with the water pump, washed her several times ( discovered she was white not mold green) and wiped the beautiful red interior clean of the same nastiness
She has come up beautiful and I could not be more excited
The entire trunk area needs to be replaced as the trickle charger had let the rain in to destroy everything so if anyone has a trunk (boot) upholstery spare please let me know :)
Thank you everyone for your contributions as they have greatly assisted me so far

Oh and if anyone is in need of US import export email me at [email protected]

I

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum David, your Silver Shadow looks great especially the red leather upholstery.
Thank you so much, I am tremendously happy to have her :)
Now if this Texas weather will warm up I will get back to changing the carb filters and taking her for a drive...

·
Registered
1986 RR Silver Spur, 6.8 Liter, custom 700R4 and more to come
13 Posts
Thank you so much, I am tremendously happy to have her :)
Now if this Texas weather will warm up I will get back to changing the carb filters and taking her for a drive...
Hello
I recently purchased a 1975 shadow here in Texas
White on red with 60,000 miles it was in a sad state having sat for two years with a broken fan shaft.
I replaced the fan clutch along with the water pump, washed her several times ( discovered she was white not mold green) and wiped the beautiful red interior clean of the same nastiness
She has come up beautiful and I could not be more excited
The entire trunk area needs to be replaced as the trickle charger had let the rain in to destroy everything so if anyone has a trunk (boot) upholstery spare please let me know :)
Thank you everyone for your contributions as they have greatly assisted me so far

Oh and if anyone is in need of US import export email me at [email protected]

I View attachment 29359 View attachment 29360
It really is coming out very nice. A very attractive car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts