Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, I have owned many types of cars in the past, but seem to have settled on the Best, I buy Wrecked Silver Spirits and Spurs and restore them, and customize them also. But not in a guady fashion. I'm currently preparing to move from the U.S. to Canada, when settled, I will be building a Silver Spirit into an Convertable. I will try and post some pictures of past projects in the photo section.. Thanks , TOM

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Hi Madscotsman,
You must be 'mad' to move up here... its freeeezzzzing right now! But it'll get better by April. What part of Canada are you coming to? It'll be great to have your Rolls-Royce mechanical skills north of the border. The RR&B scene is pretty bleak up here.

Anyway, looking forward to pictures of some of your past projects.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MOVING NORTH

We'll be moving to Cape Breton sometime in spring or summer. We already purchased a house in Glace Bay. And actually, I prefer the colder weather. It's good for me, I suffer a bit in heat. I'm getting to old and smart to self inflict anymore than needed...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy neighbor!

Hey, I know you! I did not know you were going to turn a Spirit into a convertable. That I would like to see.

BTW - do you know who owns the odd colored Shadow with the everflex roof that I saw driving in Bon Air a couple of days ago?

-=Martin=-

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry i didn't get back to you Martin, I've been very busy with my business. I'M Not familiar with any odd coloured Rolls in Richmond, with exception being a 1929 model painted bright yellow that lives in a garage over in a neighborhood off Courthouse rd. in Chesterfield county.. I'm up here in Cape Breton Nova Scotia now and have the only Rolls in the whole of Nova Scotia that I Know of. I checked with DMV here and nothing else titled in the whole province. I Even got stopped by a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer That wanted a closer look.
I just Bought a farm in Lubec, Maine and will be liveing there 6 months out of the year, so I Should be able to attend the National meet in Williamsburg. See you there... Tom :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts