Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Bit late, sorry, the car was towed away a few days ago: It will soon come up for public auction where it may make a few hundred bucks, -- IF anyone shows up to the sale with a flatbed!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Bit late, sorry, the car was towed away a few days ago: It will soon come up for public auction where it may make a few hundred bucks, -- IF anyone shows up to the sale with a flatbed!
That was real nice of you to tell me ab junk cars with something I needed but you never responded except to tell me it's been sold 2 weeks later. Nice job why bother - I mean that was fkd up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is a man in the UK by the name of Bowling of Bowling Enterprises Engeneering and another Classic Motor Corp. They have the code to repair bosch ecus. Do not trust just trust anyone who says the can repair an ECU. I found this the expensive way. Good luck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
That was real nice of you to tell me ab junk cars with something I needed but you never responded except to tell me it's been sold 2 weeks later. Nice job why bother - I mean that was fkd up.
Hey, I said the part was available and it was. I also spoke to the place where the car was and arranged for you to have the part.

You didn't respond and obviously I didn't know the car (which has been there for months!) was going to be towed away. I did know that the thief had probably stolen this car in some way and wouldn't pay to store it or move it (I'll bet the real owner, - whose name I saw on the insurance card, - abandoned it two decades ago). If I had known that the putative "owner" couldn't care less, I would have taken some other parts $3000-4000 worth of Nakamichi stereo equipment from the trunk!

Still, as I said, someone may want an 89 Turbo R which is being given away for a few hundred bucks and I would imagine it will be available in the near future?

20190327_151810.jpg 20190327_152751.jpg 20190328_085718.jpg 20190327_160604.jpg 20190327_160639.jpg 20190327_151825.jpg

21 - 26 of 26 Posts