Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is.

And here the list of jobs I have at the moment if you have any advice ;)

The heater blower seems to be not working.

The black leather is showing wear on the seats only.

The rear bumper has issues on the lower corners where the fixing brakets are I guess.

I think thats it for the moment but I've just parked it up and left it at the moment and not had much time to play with it yet :(

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Hi well it looks good
Has she had the Brakes done?
Have the leather recognised but look on the continent as we can only use water base they can still do it with solvent much better
And your not to far just a short swim
:roll:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Life isn’t all ways a bunch of Roses
A bride doesn’t want to sit on a old sofa sorry but fact
Your in the business of making people happy not driving around in a cronck

I run 6 wedding cars and there all up the job that there meant for
:twisted:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Smit,

The entire workshop manual, parts manual, and other great documents for your car can be found at the Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia Technical Library, SY (Silver Shadow and Derivatives) section.

The question you posed regarding your blowers not working is very likely a blown fuse in the blower motor fuse box located in the engine compartment. It contains one fuse that's the "active" one plus one spare. They are located in a small, round bakelite box that's right under the right side (I think) blower motor. If you look in your owner's manual this is well documented, including photograph. Mine's not handy right now, and that is not scanned and available online (yet, anyway). The fuse is the first thing to check; then relays; then the control switch.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Hi from memory there is a company in Wolverhampton there called Aldridge trimming I am not shore of the spelling or weather there still going I used them about 12 years ago they where a bit slow but very help full :?:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Smit,

It's great that you have a hard copy of the workshop manual! One thing that won't have, though, is the ability to search it. The hi-res version PDFs at rrtechnical.info are searchable by keyword, and you would not believe how handy that can be.

Good luck with your new baby.

Brian

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
guyslp said:
Smit,

It's great that you have a hard copy of the workshop manual! One thing that won't have, though, is the ability to search it. The hi-res version PDFs at rrtechnical.info are searchable by keyword, and you would not believe how handy that can be.

Good luck with your new baby.

Brian
Ah right cheers for that I'll take a look ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts