Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Does anybody has or knows a RH8851 Air-conditioning test box for sale?
I've run into serious airco problems and in the TSD4200 manual al testing is done with the blasted test box.
Eventually a detailed electric circuit diagram might serve to build one.
Anybody?????
Cheers,
Joseph.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I realize this request is quite old, but since I've run across it I thought I'd post a link to the Flying Spares web page where you can rent this test box. There is a very substantial (and justified) non-return/broken return fee of approximately $800 US on this unit. The rental fee as of today's date is 50 Pounds Sterling.

If anyone knows of other rental sources, these things are hard to come by, so please post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, I'm looking for an ACU tester RH 8851 too. Just a diagram of it would help too in order to rebuild one. Thanks for any hint.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
The test box just tells you servo action which for the most part you can hear yourself if you know where they are.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The test box just tells you servo action which for the most part you can hear yourself if you know where they are.
I set my system up correctly without a test box.
Personally, the box is not necessary. Once you get your head round how it all works, it is not that difficult to fault find or set up.

Jake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts