Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if I'm the only person finding difficulty entering Introcar online site? I've been dealing with them for many years but since the updated their online site a few months ago I've not been able to gain access.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've not experienced any problem with the Introcar site but I have had problems when other sites update their platform. Try opening the site in a different browser (Google Chrome seems to work).

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not experienced any problem with the Introcar site but I have had problems when other sites update their platform. Try opening the site in a different browser (Google Chrome seems to work).
Thanks David, I think I'll need to get one of the grandchildren to log in for me, Regards, Larry

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The response I get if I try to log in or just look up parts is "there has been an error processing your request".

·
Registered
1 Posts
The response I get if I try to log in or just look up parts is "there has been an error processing your request".
Same here. I just got into the Introcar and intend to log in, but yep, the site also tells me "there has been an error processing your request" I think the problems belongs to the site, not us

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I managed to successfully log in earlier today. Personally I preferred their old site format but I'm a dinosaur 🦕.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts