Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This '86 Spur we just got was found in Chicago and we drove it back in the snow storm a little over a week ago. We had to come south to the state capitol (Springfield) and then head east aways. Talk about stability and a smooth ride. We made good time and the 25 mph cross wind from the west didn't have any ill effect. I'm guessing weighing over 5100# helps sometimes!(y)(y)
Dream Car Chicago! I grew up in Chicago and purchased my Turbo R from Jason. Beautiful ride by the way. I remember when my parents moved down to Texas. Springfield is the halfway point from Chicago to Dallas. The trip is brutal in the winter.

Beautiful car. Are you in Dallas?

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
1986 RR Silver Spur, 6.8 Liter, custom 700R4 and more to come
13 Posts
Dream Car Chicago! I grew up in Chicago and purchased my Turbo R from Jason. Beautiful ride by the way. I remember when my parents moved down to Texas. Springfield is the halfway point from Chicago to Dallas. The trip is brutal in the winter.

Beautiful car. Are you in Dallas?

Kindly,
Stephen
Springfield, Illinois...only 175 miles south (or so) from Chicago. Dallas would be a might further...lol. We're between Springfield IL and Decatur. I suppose we'll meet a few people that have done business with Jason. He and his wife are very nice and I've got a high degree of confidence in his "service after the sale" mantra.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Springfield, Illinois...only 175 miles south (or so) from Chicago. Dallas would be a might further...lol. We're between Springfield IL and Decatur. I suppose we'll meet a few people that have done business with Jason. He and his wife are very nice and I've got a high degree of confidence in his "service after the sale" mantra.
Fantastic! Sorry, Springfield, Mo is where I would stay...not Springfield, IL off of 55 ;-).

Kindly,
Stephen

41 - 45 of 45 Posts