Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking for Walnut Veneer Picnic Tables for my BENTLEY turbo R 97, magnolia.

I've seen this one ---> http://www.myrtleltd.com/bentley/turbo/bentley-turbo-walnut-veneer-picnic-tables

Is somebody has already purchased someone from this seller ?

Is somebody knows where I can found this Picnic Tables for my turbo R in used, but near new ? :D

Thanks

PS; I'm looking for a Walnut airbag Steering Wheel also.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the steering wheel in stock new but without the air bag control module. We bought the last 3 from Crewe and have one left. It has black leather were you would put your hands and the top and bottom half of the rim are walnut. I can get used air bag units for about £250.
The wheel is £1073 retail but I can discount that down a bit.

I have not seen the Myrtle picnic tables but I have been told that they are not as good as genuine ones. I think you would be better getting used ones and having them french polished.

I am currently looking for a used set of picnic tables for you and I will let you know how I get on.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Matt for your answer.

The steering wheel and the walnut colour of my car;

I'm looking for a steering wheel like that, with the same colour of walnut as mine, not like this one, too light ;

I think it's what you propose to me ?
If yes ;
- is it the right colour for walnut ?
- could I put my air bag control module on the new steering wheel ?

For the picnic tables, always with the same colour of wlanut as mine, i'm looking for this ;

Or this, with magnolia lather ;

Regards

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks a lot Matt.

Unfortunately, I think your steering wheel is too dark for my car.

It match with this dashboard color, not mine.

Regards

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I eventually found a matching wooden steering wheel, gearknob, and pinic tablets, original parts on ebay.co.uk.
I put on them myself, then match leather color of tablets with a outstanding substance.
http://www.centreducuir.fr/
I send them a leather sample taken off the back of the seat.
A little difficult to do, many layers, but fantastic result. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts