Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
19070CA3-671F-4F15-B471-DFDBBA9F8508.jpeg

I got my Arnage today, and she is a beauty. :) Having never driven an Arnage I am shocked by the heft and precence this car has going down the road.

I am mostly very happy with my car, with a couple exeptions.

1) Some pill** has replaced the sat nav screen and removed the hatch ! :-( Can this be acquired?

2) The car as an unoriginal head unit. Even though it clears the hatch it (the hatch) will not stay shut. Any suggestions?

On beforehand thank you for any help!

Best regards

JensNorway

·
Registered
48 Posts
Beautiful car, I love it. One hint that I have read about. Change the cabin filters and change them often. If they glog up, the blower motors burn out, then it is an awful job and very expensive to replace. Filter are inexpensive.

Jim

·
Registered
609 Posts
Congratulations, perfect time to buy a luxury car. It will hold value better than any stocks and shares account and fuel is cheap :D

I have the same problem with my 2003 Arnage. Someone removed the alpine stereo, cutting a bunch of wires. I expect that you'll need to get in touch a local dismantler to find an original replacement, or adapt a more modern system which is my intention. I'll be happy to share once I figure it out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congratulations, perfect time to buy a luxury car. It will hold value better than any stocks and shares account and fuel is cheap :D

I have the same problem with my 2003 Arnage. Someone removed the alpine stereo, cutting a bunch of wires. I expect that you'll need to get in touch a local dismantler to find an original replacement, or adapt a more modern system which is my intention. I'll be happy to share once I figure it out.
Thank you albbasi, that is a good tip! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful car, I love it. One hint that I have read about. Change the cabin filters and change them often. If they glog up, the blower motors burn out, then it is an awful job and very expensive to replace. Filter are inexpensive.

Jim
Thank you Jim!

I will check!
Jens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts