Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy to be on with you wonderful fellow car people. I hope to learn a lot about you all and learn about these cars we love and drive. I will have many questions about my Rolls and about yours as well. I have collected many cars over the years including a few antique Chevys, Ferrari, Essex, BMW, several Jaguars my newest edition, the RR and more. Thanks for having me in.
My name is Darren Niles

·
Administrator
534 Posts
Hello Darren and welcome to the forum. I think you'll enjoy hanging out with some fellow enthusiasts.

Be sure to post some pictures of your Rolls-Royce, and other cars too. You'll find some other Ferrari owners hanging out here as well.

Warm regards,

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi....you sound like a similar lunatic as me. Too many cars of a diverse taste and a new first time RR owner. And so....lots of questions.

Oh and a nice guy too. :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I will soon have pictures of a few in my collection and also look forward to seeing all your cars. We just got a second snowstorm in a week's time so I am in a snowmobile frame of mind. I am so happy to be among car crazy people here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts