Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hervé Collette Silver Spirit 1981

This is my Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit :lol: . I have made a few upgrades on this car such as the alloy rims and the third brake light. I still intend to upgrade the bumpers to the newer wraparound style.

·
Administrator
474 Posts
Nice Silver Spirit Hervé. How do you find driving a RHD in a LHD country?

Congratulations on your very complete website as well.

Welcome to the forums, we look forward to getting to know you and your car better.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Driving a RHD in France is not too much of a problem, except for the need to take over someone due to visibility problems. Biggest problem here is the Gendarmerie :twisted: (Police) which stop me nearly everytime I take that car. This is becoming tiresome. I guess they are too used to see Peugeot, Citroen or Renault on the roads!

That forum seem to be ALIVE! which is great. I will definitely participate and hope to see a lot more users

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's the first Spirit I have seen with the Everflex roof. Was it added at a later date?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, this is straight from factory. I have seen many Spirit with Everflex Roof. However I have been told that usually the quarter badges on the sides were usually on Spurs. What I really would need to do is to contact the factory to get a copy of who ordered it first and what was the specs required.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts