Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i wonder if anyone help. I have 1996 Spirit 3, She was fine i left her for one week and now she will not start. She turns over fine, i took one plug from the off side bank (uk) and it was completly dry, I then put the plug in the lead to see if there was any spark, rested against the exhaust manifold and turned her over but could not see any spark. I will check this agian tomorrow eve when i borrow a tool from work to check for spark, so maybe there is but did want hold a lead to find out. All help would be greatfully recieved. She is an EFI model if that helps anyone, she has coil packs on top of the banks. I have tried locking and unlocking on remote, ive disconected the battery for a while, i do have a brake presure warning and check gearbox flash on the start lights, could this be a cause, i would'nt of thought so but...... i am open to ideas? She has never failed before, she was my uncles car and is for sale at £16,750 uk. Does have some cosmetic damage that pictures can be emailed to. Robin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My problem corected!!

I checked if there was any fuel presure and checked for spark. Non present. Realised the back of the cover had relay has postions, did not notice this before as just but cover on floor, found faulty relay cost £4.50! Now she's perfect again!! And still for sale, be quick she is cheap, drives so well. Contact me if you are interested by e.mail. Got to the Rolls Royce bargin of the year!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts