Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have served my first 39 years in damp England, but can't remember all my previous owners. Now I am in Switzerland since 1971. My present owner bought me with his first self-earned money after graduation. But soon he found out, that I was very tired and rusty and needed much more than only some TLC :( . So he put me away in a dark cellar to have a good, long nap. But this did not help my tiredness any, quite in contrary. I did not enjoy this situation :cry: , neither could my owner with me in such a state of disorder. One day he decided that 30 years of sleep was enough, got me back to the light of day and sent me back to England :roll: . There I was completely torn to pieces, but after more than two years in a special beauty saloon I have no more any wrinkles, am in good health and quite spotless :D . My owner is now proud of me and I am allowed to go for a drive from time to time, when the weather is fine. Even the wife of my owner is now kind to me and no more jealous, and when he takes friends along for a pic-nic-outing, they are all quite cheerful. Soon I will be celebrating a nice anniversary, my 75th. I enjoy my present life very much, as I have never been better cared for in the past. And the best is that I do not have to share his attention with a sister or brother in the same garage. :lol:

Kind regards
Rosalka aka GZU 7

·
Administrator
452 Posts
We are very pleased to meet you Rosalka :D We would love to see a picture of you, perhaps at the spa or enjoying some alpine skiing at your Swiss home!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Sterling

To see pictures of me please go to: http://www.rrbew.co.uk/FeatureHtms/F-GZU7-1.htm. There you will learn some more of my background and history.

Unfortunately there exist no pics from me skiing, as I never had an opportunity to learn skiing in my youth, and now I think that I am too old for that sort of fun. But you will see pictures of how my rejuvenation treatment at the beauty-saloon was a bit more than only skin-deep. Therefore I now feel pretty healthy and fit for some summer sports, as I have climbed several alpine passes with gradients of up to 1 in 4.5 and up to 5400 ft altitude. 8)

Hope you will enjoy the pictures and the story.

Rosalka aka GZU 7

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Rosalka,
You are a real beauty and you are very lucky to have such a caring owner. He has really invested a lot of time and money into you! Thanks for sharing your story.

Great car Jonas... and an interesting webpage too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts