Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there , Firstly a BIG thank you to Craig Stirling for introducing me to the web-site - I'm a new member , it's really great to meat others who are just as crazy as me on their Roll Royce and Bentleys , great to see I'm not the only nutter -ash- :D

·
Administrator
457 Posts
Great to see you joined us, Sporty Spirit! Our first (but hopefully not last) representative from Africa.

Be sure to show off your car in the Photo Showroom thread.

Welcome aboard :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sporty Spirit said:
Hi there , Firstly a BIG thank you to Craig Stirling for introducing me to the web-site - I'm a new member , it's really great to meat others who are just as crazy as me on their Roll Royce and Bentleys , great to see I'm not the only nutter -ash- :D
Good to see I’m not alone! Where is South Africa are you Sporty Spirit?

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi KC !
Great to hear from you , and welcome to "The Rolls Royce and Bentley Forms" unfortunately dont often get the time to visit the site just as offtern as i'd like .
Just visited you're own web-site , really brilliant stuff , No'p down here in Natal we don't seem to have a really organised club . I did for a short while belong to the Bentley drivers Club , but the turn out at events . . umm . . . well it wasn't very well supported , perhaps us Natalians' just aint social enough for a club ? . . . heehee - I do know of other Classic Car Clubs down here that are VERY well supported , so perhaps it's just the Rolls Royce and Bentley dudes down here that are "anti social " , heehee just kidding .
I have a metalic pearl navy blue Silver Spirit with antique ivory leather and navy blue inserts - really awesome to drive , but hey then again I'm not biase . . . heehee . :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
This is off-topic (sorry Stirling), but I don't suppose either of you would be able to translate a small book from Afikaans to English? It's an old one, never published in English and I want to publish it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I moved to Pietermaritzburg just a year ago and have a Silver Spirit. My Rolls-Royce is still not registered here as the guy that is dealing with my import is messing me around big time, so it will be soon a court case. Once done I cannot wait to drive her around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts