Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Yes...Very slow to respond to inquiries, bad attitude. I won't go out of my way to do business with a company if they do not return phone calss or emails in a timely manner. I'm not the first to give them a bad rap.
You may get lucky. I think if you actually went there you would have luck and fun!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I just pulled the trigger on a fire damaged Azure at the salvage auction. No idea what the extent of the damage is as I have not seen the car itself but I have fixed fire damaged cars in the past and usually anything that's made of plastic would melt. I'm hoping that much of that stuff is common to the Turbo R. If they don't pan out. I have a trip to the UK planned and will buy from the guy near Gatwick.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had a pretty bad experience with them when I needed an exhaust manifold for my Silver Cloud III. I contacted them, they had one, so I ordered it. It arrived with the box mangled and a chunk of the manifold missing. I gave Luxury Junkyard the benefit of the doubt, and that this was most likely the shipping company's fault. I requested they file a claim, and send me another manifold, as the rep stated they had "hundreds".

They did send me another manifold, and that manifold was cracked in the middle, and this obviously was not shipping damage. After that, they refused to return any emails for several weeks, and then gave me a BS story about being in the UK, because apparently email doesn't work there....

I had to file a complaint with PayPal to get a refund.

To make a long story even longer, I wouldn't buy from them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts