Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I fitted a replacement fuel sender unit and the car now gives proper fuel level but the low fuel light comes on when the tank is half empty, read up on it and looks like it needs calibrated, has anyone done this

I need to adjust the ride height of my car as its sitting too high can anyone supply an idiots guide to adjusting and location of the ride height valve cheers

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that much appreciated

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ust had a trawl through the WWW found that Flying spares loan the test unit, the good news for me is that the instructions advise you can calibrate all of the gauges, Im interested in the calibration of the temp sender as I fitted one a couple of years ago and it reads high, the engine isnt overheating so know its down to sender unit or so I thought but from what I read it is probably the gauge needing calibrated

Then the adjusting valve I found could be purchased from British tool works, nice piece of kit
Flying spares also loan the toll but pretty close to the outright purchase from toolworks

Just thought I would post this up as pretty sure Im not the only owner with these issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts