Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing to me that I can order something from the UK on Friday and have it here in Virginia on Monday, but the compliance mounts were just delivered. Even with paying 17 GBP for shipping, they still came in at $20 USD less expensive than the same part from a U.S. supplier, and that's without shipping added.

The current Crewe part number is UR72000 but it is also the direct replacement for both UR23445 and UR17442.

Based on their markings they're made by Avon Rubber in the UK and have part number W17321-3 marked on them.

I'm going to run by my local parts emporium this afternoon to see if they can match these up to something more commonly, and economically, available.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael,

I guess I get a bargain because there's no VAT for me, and the same applies to you when ordering from the US, but in reverse.

It's been a long time since I shipped anything to the UK, but the last time I did it seemed to be an expensive proposition either to or from, regardless of which side of the pond on which the transaction was originating.

Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts