Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a feature I've seen on several other automotive forums (like this one) and thought we'd try it out here.

One benefit of using the search box on the forum home page is that it
should detect what country you're accessing the forum from and direct you to the eBay for that country if available.

So show us what you find at the world's largest flea market. It can be anything Rolls-Royce or Bentley-related. Cars, parts, books, souvenirs, knick-knacks. The bigger the bargain or the more bizarre the item the better!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I search Ebay and Craigslist all the time. But I'm not sharing cause, bid on stuff as well. Want either a Spur III or Seraph and Shadow II and a Cloud. Slowly building car collection! Also semi seriously looking at parts. If its a good deal, I'll buy even if not needed cause might need it in the future. :D

So not sharing my finds! 8)

Best tool for finding stuff I will: http://www2.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.cgi

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just used that engine and found lambswool overlays for my Spur really decent price. Buying them for spares! Hence my reluctance on sharing finds............................ :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
koenig said:
I search Ebay and Craigslist all the time. But I'm not sharing cause, bid on stuff as well. Want either a Spur III or Seraph and Shadow II and a Cloud. Slowly building car collection! Also semi seriously looking at parts. If its a good deal, I'll buy even if not needed cause might need it in the future. :D

You want a Seraph? If still interested contact me. Go to www.spiritofex.com
Its in canada

·
Registered
117 Posts
Cooldeals on line, they refurbish Bentley/RR rear shocks. I think they are the only ones who do,£175 +£50 (refundable the £50). I bought one and will buy the other in June.

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts